Temporary Category Manager Market Data Vendors / Financial data providers AN6543
Duur: 12 months minimum FT on site
In this role you will focus on the following domains:
- Guide and coach key business stakeholders defining and execution of sourcing initiatives in the domain of the category sourcing of Financial Market Data Vendors
- Build and implement multi-year supplier strategy incorporating business priorities, Market know how and a long term vision on how demand will evolve and will be managed
- Identify opportunities to target supplier rationalization which delivers effective and efficient use of suppliers while mitigating risks
- Provide leadership for specific initiatives aimed at delivering against the overall Procurement objectives
Business Relationship Management
- Develop, maintain an effective and distant relationship with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Provide support to the business stakeholders to ensure consistency in the application of all contractual engagements
- Obtain best value for money from the supply market and ensure healthy cross-supplier competition and negotiate best contractual terms
- Jointly manage all supplier risks. Address issues and secure the highest level of service delivery ensuring corrective measures are delivering expected improvements
- Support Business stakeholders to leverage on Key Performance Indicators (KPI), quarterly and/or semi-annual supplier performance dashboards, supplier summits and contract dispute management
- Set up an effective supplier performance management dashboard that could lead to service delivery improvements and reduce supplier risks.
- Achieves to create value for the business by adequately managing supplier relationships and appropriately managing escalations.
Quality Management and Controls
- Ensure compliance with policies and processes and work with business to rectify areas of concern
- Drive supplier remediation for contractual compliance issues
- Assist in controls, security, data protection and is responsible for doing supplier investigations and defining remediation's linked to these investigations
Procurement Strategy & Category knowledge:
- Fully understands, can articulate and apply the best market practices of strategic sourcing for Financial Market Data vendors
- Translates department measures and objectives into a strategy and action plan for the dedicated category, executes and leads execution by buyers and purchasing agents, monitors performance and the status of the objectives. Achieves business endorsement and buy-in of the defined strategy.
- Knowledgeable of the specific aspects of a category, both technically and commercially. Understands industry cost structures and pricing mechanisms.
Selection and negotiation:
- create complex RFP's, analyse results and proposals, and propose concrete recommendations to the Business Stakeholders.
- Should lead some strategic and business critical negotiations.
Contracting & Contract Management:
- Contractual knowledge, Terms & Conditions, standard SLA's, aible to negotiate them with suppliers in complex situations.
- Good working knowledge of applicable regulations.
- ensure compliance with Risk and Audit.
- Strong business know how and expertise ( 4 to 6 years of domain experience)
- Good analytical skills, Solution oriented mindset
- Strong in developing and maintaining professional relationships and using them to the benefit of both parties
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate a continuous eagerness to expand know how in different domains and to explore new categories
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to express well-founded opinions
- Ability to cope with pressure and to handle multiple tasks