Start: 15 December
Duration: 3 months, initially
Location: South of Brussels
Subcategories covering car fleet, lease cars, air&rail travel, hotels, car rental, credit card services, travel management services for employees in all EMEA sites.
This role will be reporting into the head of Business Goods and Services which is the indirect procurement category.
You will also work with the Insurance Advisor EMEA to develop the new Insurance procurement category.
you build the framework around this category and manage and prioritise the sourcing agenda, drive and influence the decision making process.
You are responsible for
· Negotiating new fleet contracts, hotel rate’s
· The ongoing Travel and Fleet projects.
· Managing the end-to-end sourcing process for these strategic purchases
o Mitigate risks & capture opportunities
o Capture and recommend TCO strategy options
o Realisation of savings
o Prepare the RFx (incl. e-auctions) and communication to the suppliers
o Monitor savings and category KPIs
o SRM for your suppliers
o Update e-catalogue (SAP/Ariba) articles (new article, new price, new conditions, etc...) to Procurement Operations to update the catalogues
· Masterdegree with min. 4 years of experience:
o in working in an international environment
o of leadership of cross-functional sourcing teams
o in supplier relationship management
o in category management and strategic sourcing process
· Mastering level of procurement techniques
· Supply market knowledge and experience relevant to the category is a plus
· Project management skills
· Communication skills
· Decision making/problem solving
· Conflict management and resolution
· Fluent in English
geïnteresseerd in deze functie, stuur dan je CV in word formaat met vermelding
van referentiecode AN7090 naar firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com