Our client, Facil Europe, is a world player in the Automotive Industry with globally known expertise in fasteners and connectors. It is one of the first companies to realize a Full-Service Concept for fastening technologies in the car, truck, agriculture-, rail-, and construction equipment industry.
Facil, Belgium-based with headquarters in Genk, employs over 400 Fasteneers in 17 countries.
To reinforce their Purchase Team, they are looking for a:
Commodity Buyer (AN6320)
- You manage annual cost reductions through supplier negotiation and resourcing
- You initiate and follow up requests for quotations and you ensure a good internal and external coordination by following up on the customer’s price requests and projects
- You keep the price & order database up-to-date and communicate closely with the other departments
- You manage suppliers, including supplier reduction and strive towards a solid, long-term relationship with the customer as well as the suppliers through regular site visits
- You support the implementation of the operational plan and the measuring and reporting of the status
- You work on continuous improvement projects to adapt to the changing and challenging environment and communicate market and organizational needs and opportunities to your manager
- You will report to and perform other job-related duties assigned by the Purchasing Manager
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field
- You have 1 or 2 years of Purchasing experience preferably in the automotive industry
- Technical interest is required, mechanical or material knowledge is a plus
- You are analytical, have good organizational skills and are an excellent negotiator
- You have good communication skills and are customer focused (internal as well as external)
- You are willing to travel occasionally, within Europe or globally if requested
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
You will get to work in a multicultural environment with an international atmosphere with lots of opportunities to grow through a personalized training program.
Facil offers you an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
Interested? Please apply by sending your resume in an email to email@example.com.