Are you an experienced procurement specialist looking for a new challenging job? Join CarNext.com!
Category Sourcing Manager
In less than two years, CarNext.com has re-defined how people buy, lease and finance their next cars. Its high-volume platform has been used by over 1 million people. It is currently the largest pan-European digital platform for high quality used cars.
CarNext.com is a technology company that is disrupting the used car market. Trust, efficiency and transparency define our customer centric process. Every car comes with a complete service history, 14-day money back guarantee and a 12-month warranty. Customers can go through the entire process of finding and financing a car online. The car can be delivered to their front door.
Are you the new Category Sourcing Manager for the Defleet category?
At CarNext.com, they are developing the Procurement department. Are you a procurement specialist up for a role in an environment that is under construction? Then you might just be the new Sourcing Manager!
As a Sourcing Manager, you source products and services in assigned spend categories with Defleet (checking incoming cars and preparing them for the market) as main category. The suppliers you manage are mainly companies like the Compound (where used cars are retuned after the lease period), Transport companies, and suppliers that perform cosmetic – and technical inspections on the returned cars, etc.
The whole sourcing process is yours to coordinate: from defining the requirements with the business to selecting suppliers and negotiate contracts.
With the department still being built up, analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset come in handy for this role. And since supplier relationship management is one of your responsibilities, the new Sourcing Manager is expected to bring both a strong communication and negotiation talent to the table, too. Sounds like you?
• Source products and services for the Defleet spend category.
• Create category sourcing strategies
• Initiate and coordinate sourcing projects
• Analyse spend data
• Keep track of market developments
• Align with business stakeholders
• Run RFP projects independently
• Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers
• Manage and administer contracts
• Higher professional education (Dutch: hbo)
• Additional education in the field of Procurement (NEVI or equivalent)
• Required skills and abilities
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role or technical environment
• Affinity with automotive industry is an asset
• Preferably experience in a multi-country environment
This defines you
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial with a business acumen
• Well-organized and strong planning skills
• Stress resistant
• Willing to travel occasionally
• Fluent Dutch – written and spoken
• Another European language is considered an asset
CarNext.com offers an excellent total compensation package.
If you have any questions, please contact Wouter Brand. Tel. 06-42503390 or by mail email@example.com.
Interested? Please apply before February 18.