Our client, Trinseo, is a global chemical materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber. With 15 manufacturing sites and 10 research and development facilities around the world they have the ability to respond quickly to customer’s needs no matter where they are based.
Trinseo has a world-leading position as a global supplier and employs over 2.200 people.
To reinforce its Procurement Department we are looking for a
Global Procurement Leader MROCE (AN 6210)
Based in Hoek, Terneuzen (Netherlands)
As the Global Procurement Leader MROCE you will
- Be responsible to provide the support to define and implement the future delivery model of Strategic Sourcing services to stakeholders of Manufacturing and Engineering organization.
- Build and lead a team of procurement professionals on an international basis.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders and realize procurement category strategies for Maintenance, Repair & Operations and Capital Expenses that support the stakeholders’ needs.
- Maintain and execute the best procurement processes and ensure proper contract administration.
- Follow policy requirements and utilize key procurement tools.
- Troubleshoot issues with the tactical procurement team.
- Identify new opportunities for service or cost savings by collecting and sharing market intelligence with functional partners.
- Lead the execution of global, regional and local sourcing projects against identified (leverage) opportunities and subsequent development for new suppliers.
- Lead negotiations and ensure cross functional support and approvals of agreed to commercial terms.
- Manage key supplier relationships and their performance of contracts of assigned categories within the region but also in support of global requirements.
- Be a People Manager by coaching and realizing personnel development and giving performance reviews, general direction and sharing your best practices.
- You have 5 years of experience in leading and managing an MROCE Procurement organization
- You have gained experience in the Chemicals or Manufacturing industry
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in engineering, chemistry, business commerce, operations management or related
- You have the ability to be agile, adapt and produce in a fast paced, changing environment
- You have strong project management skills and enterprise business acumen
- You have demonstrated People Manager Skills.
Trinseo will offer the right candidate an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits. You will be part of a fast paced environment with ongoing learning opportunities. You will get the chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world.
For more information contact Greet Jansen (Mrs) on 0032 (0)475 52 50 15 or send an email to email@example.com.
Interested? Send your CV in Word-format to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your salary expectation for this position.