Nuscience is the key partner for feed manufacturers worldwide. The company is a global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal nutrition industry with a current turnover of €650 million. Nuscience is part of the Royal Agrifirm Group, a €2.5 billion turnover company. Being present globally with more than 1200 employees and 18 production sites all over the world, our client supplies products to more than 80 countries.
To support their sustainable and strong growth we are looking for a
Global Lead Buyer Vitamins (AN 6218)
based in Drongen, Belgium
- As Global Lead Buyer of Nuscience you execute global procurement and strategic sourcing of your product categories: vitamins, preservatives and colorants.
- Together with the local buyers you will create & roll-out category strategies, based on the 8-step sourcing process: you target to bundle volumes, realize synergy in products and supply base in order to optimize prices, conditions, rebates, services for all entities.
- You manage supplier relationships to ensure optimal cost solutions and you are responsible for appropriate sourcing and supplier selection.
- You are in charge of in depth analysis of the raw material market, the close follow up of the market trends followed by pro-active advice toward organisation (pricing, sales, operations)
- You focus on detailed cost analyses, cost breakdown, benchmark studies, planning, enhancement of production processes, etc.
- In order to understand the local and global requirements as well as market dynamics you will closely collaborate with the supply chain teams, local buyers and pricing teams.
- You will report directly to the Global Purchase Manager and work from our offices in Belgium or the Netherlands.
- Master in Economics, International Business or a Technical degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in an international oriented company.
- Extensive knowledge of the Chinese culture and market combined with deep knowledge of the mentioned product categories.
- Energetic and driven individual with the flexibility to adjust to new cultures and work in an international environment.
- Strong analysing skills with effective stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Strong relation management
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Mandarin and Dutch are an added value.
Nuscience offers you an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company. You can count on a competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.
For more information contact Greet Jansen (Mrs) on 0032 (0)475 52 50 15 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Send your CV in English in Word-format to email@example.com together with your salary expectation for this position.